EV Everywhere is the umbrella effort of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to increase the adoption and use of plug-in electric vehicles (EVs). EV Everywhere was launched as one of a series of Clean Energy Grand Challenges that set ambitious, far-reaching, national goals that will help the U.S. become more energy secure and environmentally sustainable. Announced by President Obama in March 2012, the goal of the initiative is to enable plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) that are as affordable and convenient for the American family as gasoline-powered vehicles by 2022.
Request free EV Everywhere decals in the form of bumper stickers or window clings here, to help bring attention to the many benefits of transportation electrification.
EV Everywhere combines research and development, outreach and education, and partnership-building. These activities will:
- Improve the competitive position of U.S. industry and create jobs through American innovation
- Enhance energy security by reducing our dependence on foreign oil
- Save money by cutting fuel costs for American families and businesses
- Protect our health and safety by mitigating the impact of energy production and use on climate change.
Other resources from EV Everywhere:
- Find Electric Vehicle Models
- Vehicle Charging
- Saving on Fuel & Vehicle Costs
- Electric Vehicle Stories
- Electric Vehicle Benefits
- Electric Vehicle Basics